Low Poly Lion Mask – Paper Craft DIY Project.
You can make a low poly mask very quickly. Just print the digital mask template right at home to create this amazing 3D lion mask. These digital templates allow you to download, print and create your own unique low-poly 3D mask. You need no experience, no delivery, no waiting to get started.
This mask model is inspired by the beautiful face of a lion. There are important details and features that make this mask almost lively, while it is designed in a polygonal style. A lot of work and research has been put into this low poly mask. This is a product of many years of experience, and only now we decide to release it.
★ ABOUT THIS MASK PATTERN:
All parts are numbered in the order of assembly, and also signed, so that you can easily assemble a papercraft project. Details of different colors are placed on different pages of the PDF template, so you can print on designer cardboard if you want. The template file contains:
16 pages A4 PDF:
Standard mask sizes
▅ А4 43 × 40 × 32 (cm) or 17 × 16 × 13 (inch)
The mask digital template that you are buying is designed to fit an adult and you should not need to adjust the scaling. The headband also comes with a mask template. The headband template is universal, following visual instructions, you can easily customize it under the head of any adult. This ring allows you to wear a mask as easily and reliably as a hat. Please print the file at 100% the same size as the original document.
If you want to use this template for children, you can scale it down to 80% using your printer settings.
– Instant download file PDF template and instructions;
– Head ring and assembly instructions.
– Detailed instructions for printing and preparation as well as the assembly model in English;
The templates and instructions are supplied as a PDF that is available to download as soon as you complete your purchase, so there is no waiting. Simply download your PDF and print the templates on normal printer or copier paper. Just glue the paper to the card of your choice and you’re ready to create.
You can also print on designer paper or cardboard to speed up the process. If you are printing a mask template on 200-300 g / m² designer cardboard, make sure your printer supports high-density materials.
We’ve set out the templates so that they are FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH BOTH A4 AND US LETTER PAPER. You also get instructions for a simple head band to hold the mask securely in place. All our templates are made by using a tabbed construction method. Please be aware that you are buying the templates and instruction only so you will also need access to a printer, paper, card, tape or glue and scissors.
★ YOU WILL NEED:
– A printer (A4 or US letter size)
– A4/letter size paper or cardboard (we recommend cardstock or thin cardboard 200g-300g / 90lb-110lb cover)
– Craft Knife (optional)
– You can use glue or tape to attach the matching numbered parts together
– If you use metallized cardboard, we recommend the use of super glue. If tight cardboard like boxes, then thermo glue
– Cut parts from plastic or mirror plastic using the original template, and then glue it on a cardboard base to create a durable mask. You can also make it mirrored.
– Print the template and glue it on colored cardstock or paint the finished item to personalize your mask
– Use colors and embellishments plus your own creative flair to decorate the surface and finalize your unique masterpiece!
We recommend to use thicker paper or thin cardboard 200g-300g / 90lb-110lb cover), it`s up to you. Once the pattern is printed, follow the instructions to build your own polygonal mask.
These masks are great for Halloween, New Year, costume parties, cosplay, jewelry for mannequins, photo shoots, shoot original clips. Personalize your mask with various colors and decorations, if you choose; since this is a printable mask, you can make as many masks as you want with this template!
If you have any questions, we’d love to answer them. Just send us a message